Job Title: HR Administrator
Salary: £12,000 plus bonus
Hours: Full time
click here to read full description
Job Title: HR Team Administrator
Reporting Relationships: Report to HR Manager and Freelance Staff Manager
The role requires contact with: All internal & external clients
Holidays: 4 weeks (20 working days) and Bank Holidays. Extra - bonus guaranteed 10 days Christmas Closedown.
Extra: Support towards attaining professional HR qualification.
To provide HR support to the HR and Freelance Staff Managers across the full spectrum of human resource disciplines in order to recruit, retain, reward and develop high calibre staff.
Recruitment and selection:
1. Provide administrative support during the recruitment and selection of permanent and freelance staff. This will include placing job adverts, processing ECRB check, liaising with recruitment agencies, processing applications, scheduling interviews and preparing induction packs for new starters.
2. Ensure all personal details and records are kept up to date using designated HR software.
3. Assisting the HR Manager in the administration and development of a total reward system within the company for both freelance and permanent staff.
4. Informing the Finance Department of staff payroll details and preparing invoices for sign off for freelance staff.
Training and Development:
5. Assisting the HR Manager in the development of the company training plan.
6. Liaising with training providers to deliver external training courses.
7. Booking and preparing facilities for monthly ‘Lunch and Learns’.
8. Preparing and administering all appraisal paperwork. Administering and maintaining Personal Development Plans .