Job Description: The role consists of working on a telephone and dealing with emails from customers.
Harvey McQueen are currently recruiting for a Temporary Customer Service Advisor to cover maternity leave.
Our client is a highly reputable and well known business. If you are dynamic and thrive in a fast paced environment this role could be for you!
• Be the first point of contact for Inbound and Outbound calls.
• Handle all calls with professionalism.
• Manage business accounts for the company.
• Have great communication with business customers via telephone and via email.
• Be able to manage your own workload in an efficient manner.
• Prioritise your business customers and ensure all their needs are met.
• Provide excellent customer service and remain professional at all times.
• Be punctual and reliable.
Free car parking
Possibility of leading to permanent employment at end of contract.
Job Type: Temporary
• Customer Service: 1 year
• You will be driven to provide an excellent level of customer service.
• Thrive in a fast paced office environment.
• Have great communication skills.
• Work well in a team, on your own initiative and with other departments.
• Have motivation to succeed in all aspects of your role.
• Be extremely professional when dealing with your clients.
• Comfortable using email to liase with your customer.
Contact e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tel No.: 01204 300612