Harvey McQueen are extremely pleased to be looking for a 'Reactive Maintenance Manager' for a HUGE successful company based at Trafford Park, Manchester.
The company is an award-winning retail display services company providing a range of services to support retail marketing activity throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East, India and Africa.
Due to their continued growth, we are looking to recruit a talented Reactive Maintenance Manager who will head up our dedicated team to deliver international retail maintenance services.
Nature and Scope:
The role is responsible for handling on-demand maintenance services taking cases from issue diagnosis to on-site resolution within SLA; this will involve understanding the technicality of the display fault, identification of resolution and managing engineering visit and fulfilment services through to execution.
This role reports directly into a Maintenance Program Manager (MPM) & works closely with a team of Maintenance Coordinators (MC).
• Fixture technical diagnosis, problem solving and directing project stakeholders.
• Liaison with internal warehouse team for spare parts fulfilment and logistics, advising on stock inventory and management.
• Liaison with maintenance coordinator for instruction and management of store visit execution and reporting within client SLA.
• Contract cost management
• Utilising multiple IT systems for the processing of maintenance tickets
• Assisting the MPM with the implementation of processes and systems.
• Briefing and training of internal and external project stakeholders.
• Advise the project stakeholders of any deviations from the planned activity.
• Assisting the MPM collating & presenting client reporting.
• Assisting the MPM with collating and presenting performance feedback to both internal and external project stakeholders.
• Assisting the MPM with continuous improvement to processes and systems.
• Assisting the MPM with the forecasting and order of stock inventory.
• Communicating best practice and lessons learnt to internal project stakeholders.
• Some client liaison and deputising during MPM Absence.
• Collaboration with other team members to cover absence.
• From time to time perform other tasks in line with business needs.
• Knowledge of maintenance & on-line ticketing systems used to facility manage an estate of premises.
• Knowledge and experience of a formal project management methodology
• Knowledge of corporate or program management standards applicable to the project.
• Administration and organisation
• Team working
• Time management
• Project planning ability
• Ability to analyse data
• Technical mind set (we will train on specifics)
• Problem solving
• Attention to detail
• Conflict management
• Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
• A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite and a willingness and skill to learn new programs quickly.
• Experience of working on Retail Display Installation Projects and/or Programs where subcontracting of tasks to specialist providers is the main approach, would be beneficial.
• Ability to speak French, German, Italian or Spanish would also be beneficial.
For more information please contact Chloe Alice Louise Bootham at Harvey McQueen Recruitment.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Contact Tel No.: 01204 300 612