Job Title: Maintanence Programme Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £39,000
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm
click here to read full description
Nature and Scope
The role is accountable and responsible for managing a team delivering long term contracts from conception to implementation; planning and implementing processes, maintaining systems, along with providing continuous service improvement and consistent client reporting.
This role reports directly into the Contracts Head of Operations.
• Lead and motivate a team of Reactive Maintenance Managers (RMM) and Maintenance Coordinators (MC).
• Develop and coach all team members.
• Review, monitor and improve current processes, IT systems and client reporting.
• Implement new processes/IT systems for new clients or to drive effective team productivity.
• Department budget control and contract cost management.
• With team implement effective briefing and training for internal and external project stakeholders.
• Advise the all project stakeholders of any deviations from the plan.
• Produce and present periodic reporting for client detailing SLA performance, trend analysis, issue management and change control.
• Produce and present periodic reporting for performance feedback to international partners.
• Collate stock inventory data/forecasting and stock order for clients/manufacturers.
• With team communicating best practice and lessons learnt to internal project stakeholders.
• Liaison with Tactical, Contracts and Warehouse teams to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated by related projects.
• Liaise with our Warehouse Team with regards to stock inventory management.
• Direct client liaison, where contract is not allocated an Account Manager or cover for Account Manager Absence.
• Coordinate activity to cover team member absence without affecting service delivery.
• Unless appointed to another person(s), perform the Project Manager role.
• Knowledge of maintenance & on-line ticketing systems used to facility manage an estate of premises.
• Knowledge and experience of a formal project management methodology.
• Knowledge of corporate or program management standards applicable to the project/contract.
• Administration and organisation
• People management
• Time management
• Team working
• Project planning ability
• Ability to analyse and present information
• Problem solving
• Attention to detail
• Conflict management
• Ability to converse professionally with internal & external stakeholders
• Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
• A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite and a willingness and skill to learn new programs quickly.
• Experience of working on Retail Display Installation Projects and/or Programs where subcontracting of tasks to specialist providers is the main approach
• Proven experience managing & leading a team of personnel.
• Ability to speak French, German, Italian or Spanish would also be beneficial.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tel No.: 01204 300 612